Build Options for Overtrail

Nov 22, 2023
MARYLAND
Hi Everyone
I am trying to find out if anyone knows what the build options "OV" and "TW" stand for on the Overtrail Bi-Tone Paint model. I have been unable to find what these abbreviations stand for.

Also, the is an accessory option BM - BodySide Molding. Is the the black trim around the wheel wheels and lower body? I would thing this is included on all Overtrail models.

Thank you

Welcome @CMSFRAT - I haven't seen anyone mention the OV and TW build options.

My thought is the bodyside molding would be an option on other trim levels, or at least I hope so. That's something I would add.

Hi Everyone
I am trying to find out if anyone knows what the build options "OV" and "TW" stand for on the Overtrail Bi-Tone Paint model. I have been unable to find what these abbreviations stand for.

Also, the is an accessory option BM - BodySide Molding. Is the the black trim around the wheel wheels and lower body? I would thing this is included on all Overtrail models.

Thank you
I think it's a code for the Overtrail build that goes over the Premium trim and the TW is the Tire & Wheel package that changes with the Overtrail trims, but I'm not 100% sure.

Lexus offers Bodyside molding on their other vehicles. It's the thin strip they apply to the doors that's mean to protect you from door dings. The black trim over the wheels aren't optional add ons.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510