Longo Lexus GXperience

Siblue

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2024
Messages
73
Media
20
Reaction score
52
Location
91710
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3538.jpeg
IMG_3537.jpeg
IMG_3534.jpeg
IMG_3533.jpeg
IMG_3577.jpeg

Toyota HQ hosted GXperience at Longo Lexus
No expense spared to launch this model. Give aways food and drinks provided.
IMG_3602.webp

Wife won a Yeti. Everything else were give aways
 
Last edited:
Where the heck are THESE events in Northern CA? We just got to nibble on a base model of the village bicycle!
 
Looks like it was an awesome meetup, thanks for sharing the photos!
 
Dang, missed this and we live just around the corner too....

How was it publicized?
I purchased my Tacoma next door and placed a deposit on a OT plus. I get their emails regularly. I don’t do any social media.
We attended a GR Movement with our GRC at Longo too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom