TE37 ordering thread

Critmonkey

Jan 24, 2024
California
Sup guys,

I want to get an order in on some TE37XT for the GX550. My plan is to have them ready by the time I get the truck so I can swap over the Toyos.
Rays/Volk only have 18x8 +20 which is the closest size to the OEM Overtail 18x7.5. What is not known is the offset.

I know there's some guys here that are going to do the same. Wanted to see what TE37 size you would go for if you are aiming to get as close to OEM specs. Thanks!

Last edited:
Have you looked into ordering yet? Looks like 18x8 +20 with 275/70/18 would be a flushed fit (or close to). I checked one vendor and ordering a set would be 6-8+ months out.

unfortunately no I won’t be getting some. That wheel you mentioned will be 23mm from suspension and poke 36mm. I suppose that won’t make much of a difference in the real world. But I’m waiting for a suspension guru to buy a set first and see what works haha.

I do have a reseller in LA that has a bunch of te37xt in stock if you want his info

If you put the Titan 7 set below and the 18x8 +20 TEs in an offset calculator, the TEs would just be slightly more tucked in. This will require adding the slightly wider Overtrail fenders to archive the same flush fit which I plan to do anyway. I think the 18x9 TEs are in stock but aren't as close to OEM as the 18x8. If you can give me the contact of your guy, that would be great.

If you put the Titan 7 set below and the 18x8 +20 TEs in an offset calculator, the TEs would just be slightly more tucked in. This will require adding the slightly wider Overtrail fenders to archive the same flush fit which I plan to do anyway. I think the 18x9 TEs are in stock but aren't as close to OEM as the 18x8. If you can give me the contact of your guy, that would be great.

Send me a dm and I’ll give you his Instagram

We need someone to pull off a stock Overtail wheel and tell us what the offset is.

I got some waiting in the garage, boys!

Attachments

• IMG_3850.jpeg
    IMG_3850.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 324
If we get enough people that want TE37XT we can send a request to a shop like system Motorsports and they can probably get a special run in for a custom size that fits the GX. They usually do that. I think it’s the only way for Rays to make custom sizes

id be happy to help facilitate if anyone trying to do a custom spec.

Currently i plan onputting my 17x8.5 -10 on my GX to see how it goes.

id be happy to help facilitate if anyone trying to do a custom spec.

Currently i plan onputting my 17x8.5 -10 on my GX to see how it goes.
-10 is a lot of poke, too much imo, unless you’re planning to lift, it’ll rub. This is 17x8.5 0 offset on 33s.

Attachments

• IMG_1205.jpeg
    IMG_1205.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 283
I just created a Members Build forum section so anyone starting a build project/process can document it. Would love to see some awesome builds posted up.... good way to diary the process and do constant updates on your ride!

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510