m(a)ce Member Joined Apr 3, 2024 Messages 30 Media 13 Reaction score 44 Location east coast May 8, 2024 #1
supersix Administrator Staff member Joined Jun 12, 2023 Messages 719 Media 257 Reaction score 1,162 May 10, 2024 Admin #2 That guy is driving it like a side by side!
JPE Well-known member Joined Jun 17, 2024 Messages 304 Media 6 Reaction score 282 Location Celina, TX Jun 18, 2024 #3 I haven't seen this video posted in this forum, but maybe I missed it. It's one of the other guys from the first video (Charlie) while he's driving the GX.
I haven't seen this video posted in this forum, but maybe I missed it. It's one of the other guys from the first video (Charlie) while he's driving the GX.
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech A SLO Day Out - Exploring High Mountain Road in the Hills of San Luis Obispo - and Auto - Deflator discussion Emergencymed 👍 Amazon
🏜️ Lexus GX Off-Road, Trails and Tech 📡 - “When Bars Matter” - A commentary on PSI, connectivity and Starlink Emergencymed 👍 1 Amazon