💺 What color interior will you get for your 2024 Lexus GX?

What interior color will you choose for your 2024 Lexus GX?

• Total voters

El Chorizo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 20, 2023
Austin, TX
The interior color options for the 2024 Lexus GX aren't too shabby... there is a decent amount of choices. Which color combo will you go with?

2024-lexus-gx-interior-colors-1-6488a99740c76 (1).jpg

Saddle Tan (Above)
Dapple Gray
Black

Those round out the Faux Leather or Semi-Aniline line.

2024-lexus-gx-interior-colors-3-6488a997ceb84 (3).jpg

The Overtrail has NuLuxe with Olive Suide Inserts of either Chateau or Black

2024-lexus-gx-interior-colors-4-6488a997e1ec0.jpg

This is the Overtrail in Chateau/Olive

I'm going to need to see some more real-world photos of these interiors before I can decide.

I love gray interiors.... lots of cars don't offer them. They do tend to get dirtier easier than black though, that's one downside. Was hard to keep my gray Camaro interior clean, especially when we were doing lots of work on it.

Does anyone know if the Third-row seat, folds flat under the floor?
I've been wondering myself.. I don't think it can. All the pictures I've seen it looks like for some of the photos they completely remove it. If you find out though please let us know, I'm curious too!

I've been wondering myself.. I don't think it can. All the pictures I've seen it looks like for some of the photos they completely remove it. If you find out though please let us know, I'm curious too!
after some more research... I found this article that states the third-row seats will not fold flat :(
I guess we have to hope that since it is listed as an available option for those that need a flat floor for hauling larger items we can uncheck that box.

1690463454527.png

after some more research... I found this article that states the third-row seats will not fold flat :(
I guess we have to hope that since it is listed as an available option for those that need a flat floor for hauling larger items we can uncheck that box.

View attachment 93

Ugh, this could be a deal breaker if the seats don't fold flat. I sure hope it's better then the third row seats in the new Sequoia.

My wife and I looked at CAPSTONE trim Sequoia last week and as soon as I saw the configuration of the third-row seats it was a no-go for us.
its just silly

View attachment 94

I completely agree, that was a big turn off for us when we looked at replacing our 4runner with one. On the Sequoia, I thought the backseats couldn't fold flat due to the location of the batteries? I guess that's why I thought the GX550 would fold flat.

I completely agree, that was a big turn off for us when we looked at replacing our 4runner with one. On the Sequoia, I thought the backseats couldn't fold flat due to the location of the batteries? I guess that's why I thought the GX550 would fold flat.
my suspicion is that when the hybrid GX550 model comes out the batteries will be in the same location :(

View attachment 93
Thank you for that. That won't work for me either... that space is for hauling my dog :(

Last edited:
Let's hope the third row is at least removable because they aren't in the Sequoia and that's definitely a deal killer.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510