đź’ş What color interior will you get for your 2024 Lexus GX?

What interior color will you choose for your 2024 Lexus GX?

• Total voters
The Saddle Tan looks really good too! Here a few photos taken while the Lexus GX was shown in Aspen. (Credit to Ryan G on Facebook)

View attachment 41
View attachment 42
These are the first photos I’ve seen that include the headliner. A black headliner. I’m very sad that there isn’t a light interior option for the GX. I don’t like the claustrophobic feeling that an all black interior gives.

I wanted saddle brown but since it’s not available in the Overtrail, I’ll just go black. The Chateau looks nice but I’m concerned about how it will wear in a year or two. Hard to keep clean also.

This redesign was basically perfect in my eyes but the lack of interior options across the trim levels is what irks me the most. It’s very typical Toyota or Lexus to use “new” interiors/exteriors (those on other trims or cars in the fleet) to draw in buyers after the first 3-5 years a car debuts. The chateau for example is such a nice, luxurious color but if you want a 3rd row or just don’t want the overtrail, you’re screwed. The grey and black are so basic for a 70k + car.
They’ve done the same with the LX. Only 3-4 options right now and two of the interiors are locked to certain trims.

I finally got to see the dapple Gray in person today. I thought it had a nice contrast with the black interior. This was on the premium plus trim.

gx550-dapple-gray1.jpeg

gx550-dapple-gray2.jpeg

gx550-dapple-gray3.jpeg

I finally got to see the dapple Gray in person today. I thought it had a nice contrast with the black interior. This was on the premium plus trim.

I have tinited widows and the dapple grey is fairly dark in contrast to the black.The white stiching also stands out more than what you see in the photo. Another view of the contrast, I am very happy with the color combo!

thumbnail_IMG_2715.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the first photos I’ve seen that include the headliner. A black headliner. I’m very sad that there isn’t a light interior option for the GX. I don’t like the claustrophobic feeling that an all black interior gives.
Understood ,but depending on the look you want to present contrast is great it changes your focus,but black on black is elegant

The interior color options for the 2024 Lexus GX aren't too shabby... there is a decent amount of choices. Which color combo will you go with?

View attachment 35
Saddle Tan (Above)
Dapple Gray
Black

Those round out the Faux Leather or Semi-Aniline line.

View attachment 36
The Overtrail has NuLuxe with Olive Suide Inserts of either Chateau or Black

View attachment 37
This is the Overtrail in Chateau/Olive
This is what’s in the incognito I ordered

I've seen all colors and they all look great, but I wanted more dramatic contrast than the gray offers. My unit will be Atomic two-tone/Chateau/Olive, but the Saddle Tan would have been just fine.

I requested a Nori Green OT Plus with all black interior but the one my dealer offered coming in a couple weeks has the Chateau. I guess I'm fine with it. Apparently it looks really good in person.

Encouraging to see so many on here request the Chateau.

I like the cleaner look of a monotone color way instead of inserts. I am surprised Lexus didn't give the option for solid color ways. I'm coming from a couple different Porsches and with Porsche, you can spec every single detail, even what color AC vent slats you want (completely unnecessary but fun nonetheless).

But, either way I'm just pumped to get into the OT and have some fun in the Colorado mountains.

Reactions: MJE

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%