2024 Toyota Land Cruiser officially teased!

Toyota_Teaser_1-1500x1000.jpg

Today, Toyota unveiled two tantalizing teaser images of the forthcoming 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser, accompanying them with a compelling caption, "With 65 years of heritage, you can choose to slow down or reinvent yourself. We chose the latter." Stay tuned for further updates.

For more news, rumors, and discussions, be sure to visit:

Last edited:
Toyota_Teaser_1-1500x1000.jpg

Today, Toyota unveiled two tantalizing teaser images of the forthcoming 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser, accompanying them with a compelling caption, "With 65 years of heritage, you can choose to slow down or reinvent yourself. We chose the latter." Stay tuned for further updates.

For more news, rumors, and discussions, be sure to visit:

New Land Cruiser is great and comes with hybrid to boot all for less money!!! I will wait for details but the LC seems like the better deal

New Land Cruiser is great and comes with hybrid to boot all for less money!!! I will wait for details but the LC seems like the better deal
Welcome to the site @DavidLexus 🍻

The new Land Cruiser seems like a good proposition if you don't need the added luxury that the GX 550 provides or the third-row seating.

Welcome to the site @DavidLexus 🍻

The new Land Cruiser seems like a good proposition if you don't need the added luxury that the GX 550 provides or the third-row seating.
I agree, I think the new LC (Prado to most of the world) will be the best fit for most people, and it's a far better fit for the US market than the J200 series offered here previously, with equal or better utility at a FAR better price point. But as always, the Lexus version adds more luxury, and in addition to the 3rd row it includes a brawnier engine and an extra 2000 lbs towing capacity that I think might be the tipping point for some people, me included.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510