Hi sorry I missed your request. I’m on stock suspension.I love the look. Is that stock suspension? I'm considering 18 Vossens and would like to put larger winter tires but I have stock suspension and don't want to lift or make any modifications.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi sorry I missed your request. I’m on stock suspension.I love the look. Is that stock suspension? I'm considering 18 Vossens and would like to put larger winter tires but I have stock suspension and don't want to lift or make any modifications.
Hi sorry I missed your request. My Vossens are a +35 offset.The build looks great. I am looking to put the same size tires (looking at Mickey Thompson Baja Legends) on 18 wheels. I have a 24 Luxury plus and will add the Wescott Leveling Kit. What offset are your Vossens? I feel like +25 would fit without rubbing and provide a sharp look. Unfortunately at the moment, almost all the 18 inch wheels seems to be (+18, +12 or wider, unless you want to go to +35 or narrower).
New to the group, appreciate any info!
these look great, which tires? lift?I went with Method 703 wheels.