🛠️ Member Build Munkeeboi's Nori GX

�Member Build
NYTOP Titanium Dump Pipe

Bought during their Black Friday sale for 25% off


Stock


NYTOP
 
Last edited:

Attachments

  • IMG_7645.webp
    IMG_7645.webp
    304.3 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_7647.webp
    IMG_7647.webp
    441.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_7652.webp
    IMG_7652.webp
    172.1 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_7653.webp
    IMG_7653.webp
    203.2 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Beatsonic Sigma Amp

Great improvement of the stock premium system. Better sound (highs/bass) and clarity and the ability to play louder with less distortion.


1769230913822.png



1769230953574.png
 
Last edited:
Boom shakalaka!

OME is installed with a much more compliant ride. Soaks up the bumps a lot better. Still need to figure out my tire PSI as I think I’m quite high at 40 psi cold (or maybe not). Added 1” all around over what the Westcott added

Anyone else running 285/75/17 Load C tires want to share their Psi?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7843.webp
    IMG_7843.webp
    332.8 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_7847.webp
    IMG_7847.webp
    263.2 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_7824.webp
    IMG_7824.webp
    267.1 KB · Views: 240
Boom shakalaka!

OME is installed with a much more compliant ride. Soaks up the bumps a lot better. Still need to figure out my tire PSI as I think I’m quite high at 40 psi cold (or maybe not). Added 1” all around over what the Westcott added

Anyone else running 285/75/17 Load C tires want to share their Psi?
Damn they go hard on that ball joint dust cap screw or what ?
 
I noticed somethings I didn’t like when the shop installed my kings so I notice small things like this
 
I noticed somethings I didn’t like when the shop installed my kings so I notice small things like this
Luckily, it’s an Allen head and although it appears chewed up, the proper sized Allen head still fits securely and the issue is cosmetic.

This was installed at 88 rotors in Irwindale for you So Cal peeps. They had a guy at each corner installing it and I was in and out of there within 90 min
 
Boom shakalaka!

OME is installed with a much more compliant ride. Soaks up the bumps a lot better. Still need to figure out my tire PSI as I think I’m quite high at 40 psi cold (or maybe not). Added 1” all around over what the Westcott added

Anyone else running 285/75/17 Load C tires want to share their Psi?
I'm running 285/75/r17, the below screenshot is per Falken tire QA folks.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260128-061425.webp
    Screenshot_20260128-061425.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 204
Boom shakalaka!

OME is installed with a much more compliant ride. Soaks up the bumps a lot better. Still need to figure out my tire PSI as I think I’m quite high at 40 psi cold (or maybe not). Added 1” all around over what the Westcott added

Anyone else running 285/75/17 Load C tires want to share their Psi?
Truck really looks great. Any reason you chose the MT64 over the BP51? Did you need the brake line extensions?
 
Last edited:
Boom shakalaka!

OME is installed with a much more compliant ride. Soaks up the bumps a lot better. Still need to figure out my tire PSI as I think I’m quite high at 40 psi cold (or maybe not). Added 1” all around over what the Westcott added

Anyone else running 285/75/17 Load C tires want to share their Psi?
🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
 
NYTOP Titanium Dump Pipe

Bought during their Black Friday sale for 25% off


Stock


NYTOP

Nice work on your build, it's looking great! Did you notice any additional exhaust drone within the cabin after installing this exhaust?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom