S SUBERI Well-known member Joined Jul 6, 2024 Messages 860 Media 58 Reaction score 483 Location del mar Dec 19, 2024 #1 1986 LAND CRUISER AND 2024 GX550 Attachments IMG_7801.webp 87 KB · Views: 295 IMG_7803.webp 87.7 KB · Views: 216 IMG_7804.webp 86.6 KB · Views: 239 IMG_7805.webp 87.8 KB · Views: 235
Clack Active member Joined Nov 21, 2024 Messages 118 Media 24 Reaction score 83 Location SF Bay Area Dec 19, 2024 #2 So sad to see her go
Clack Active member Joined Nov 21, 2024 Messages 118 Media 24 Reaction score 83 Location SF Bay Area Dec 19, 2024 #3 Slow car for your kids? Toyota family heritage? Big Red for sale to a good home I never thought I would sell her, but the GX forced my hand. I think I actually had more range with the 62
Slow car for your kids? Toyota family heritage? Big Red for sale to a good home I never thought I would sell her, but the GX forced my hand. I think I actually had more range with the 62
Bluegill Well-known member 2x 🏆 GX of the Month Joined Jul 16, 2024 Messages 2,142 Media 253 Reaction score 2,696 Location Scottsdale, AZ Dec 20, 2024 #4 damn, that is very tempting....
J jclaffee Well-known member Joined May 15, 2024 Messages 557 Media 8 Reaction score 343 Location SW Colorado Dec 20, 2024 #5 Where's it listed? (on edit: neverind, there's a link there!) Maybe just camera angle, but surprised that the GX looks so much larger. Last edited: Dec 20, 2024
Where's it listed? (on edit: neverind, there's a link there!) Maybe just camera angle, but surprised that the GX looks so much larger.
Clack Active member Joined Nov 21, 2024 Messages 118 Media 24 Reaction score 83 Location SF Bay Area Dec 21, 2024 #6 Probably camera angle. They're pretty close. Here's with the Cruiser in front.
Clack Active member Joined Nov 21, 2024 Messages 118 Media 24 Reaction score 83 Location SF Bay Area Dec 21, 2024 #7 Bluegill said: damn, that is very tempting.... Click to expand... Do it Do it