💸 The 'official' I put my deposit down list...

Are most dealers doing Market Adjustment? I went to leave a deposit, and they told me 5-10k mark up. I decided against it. Looking at other dealers nearby.

Started speaking w dealership in June. They wouldn't take a "deposit" at that time, but have my card info on file, once they get heir allocation slots. When they have allocation confirmation, they will run my card for the deposit. Going Luxury Plus Black on Black. Things we are adding are: Cold Weather PCKG, roof crossbars, cargo mats, dog hammock, and possibly 3M protective film. Film depends on how it is applied and where. Salesman has been in constant contact with updates. Sent me pics when they visited ATL for the dealers to see. I think I am #1 inline to receive, but we are not in any hurry as this is a want, vs a need. But, we are really excited. Moving from a 2022 4Runner Limited AWD/4X4.

Started speaking w dealership in June. They wouldn't take a "deposit" at that time, but have my card info on file, once they get heir allocation slots. When they have allocation confirmation, they will run my card for the deposit. Going Luxury Plus Black on Black. Things we are adding are: Cold Weather PCKG, roof crossbars, cargo mats, dog hammock, and possibly 3M protective film. Film depends on how it is applied and where. Salesman has been in constant contact with updates. Sent me pics when they visited ATL for the dealers to see. I think I am #1 inline to receive, but we are not in any hurry as this is a want, vs a need. But, we are really excited. Moving from a 2022 4Runner Limited AWD/4X4.
Sounds like a great build! Welcome to the forum! 👋

I had a similar experience at Crown Lexus just recently. The parts and service department have been pretty good, but the sales staff was awful. I bought an LX 600 there about 3 weeks ago, and it was pretty horrible. It put a serious damper on the purchase.
Probably because the car sells itself and the sales has that take it or leave it attitude, in addition to Lexus/toyota don’t do custom ordering they sell what they get.

I put my deposit down here in Colorado last week, was $1000 not told of any markup , but I’m wanting an OT+ and almost everybody in the state that wants a GX 550 wants that trim it seems. ;) Looking about a year and a half wait, but I’m in no hurry , I want a 2025.

FYI they said they’re getting two OTs allocated each month right now ,but are working with Lexus to try to get more.

Is Lexus allowing custom orders or do you get what comes off assembly and you choose to accept or wait and wait until it’s the right vehicle

I put my deposit of $3K down on December 26 for an OT at my local MD Lexus dealer. I was informed yesterday of the following:

I want to let you know that we've decided to mark up the GX since production will be lighter than expected.

Here is the pricing

Luxury +1995
Luxury plus +2995

Overtrail +2995
Overtail plus +4995

Premium and plus +995

I am disappointed that they have decided to markup all the GX models, but I am still keeping my reserved spot on their list.

I put my deposit of $3K down on December 26 for an OT at my local MD Lexus dealer. I was informed yesterday of the following:

I want to let you know that we've decided to mark up the GX since production will be lighter than expected.

Here is the pricing

Luxury +1995
Luxury plus +2995

Overtrail +2995
Overtail plus +4995

Premium and plus +995

I am disappointed that they have decided to markup all the GX models, but I am still keeping my reserved spot on their list.
That definitely blows that's why I have a back up plan on getting the new LC or TRD Pro/Trailhunter Tacoma.

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510