VOXX Electronics Rear Entertainment

Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
32
Media
6
Reaction score
28
Location
Oklahoma
Has anyone had the dual screen VOXX rear entertainment installed? We had these previously installed on our last GX and they pulled it to install in the new one. I called to make an appointment to get that done and the dealer ship scheduling guy told me it was going to cost between 8-10K to get these installed. I politely told him there is no way that was correct and i would do some research. My salesman is also looking in this but thought I would reach out on here too. It might have been 3k material and labor to install on the old GX.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom