Windshield Weather Strips (3 Viewers)

These strips help greatly mitigate drivers a pillar slush trapping in active snow storm driving.. No affect on rain windshield clearing. Minimal, if any, effect on noise. YMMV, make a choice, and look forward to your sharing your first hand feedback.
 
I seem to recall telling you the window strips have a minimal change and that results are highly subjective.

There are no negative effects of the strips other than having $20 less in your pocket.

If you have a LUX +, you also have a 3/4” glass roof that isn’t a very good Insulator of sound.

With my sunroof, there is a distinct difference with the sunshade opened and closed.
Good point. So the giant panorama moonroof can be adding to the wind noise?

I guess I always keep the sunshade open and use the electrochroamatic feature to block sun (the opaque-ness feature thing).

Should I try driving high speeds with sunshade closed?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

GX550 Poll

  • Yes, I can pick up in Los Angeles (Burbank area)

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Yes, but I need it shipped.

    Votes: 10 58.8%
Back
Top Bottom