ARB (and other) accessories for GX?

Gwrobertson89

Dec 24, 2023
New Jersey
Doesnt look like ARB historically has offered bumpers for Lexus but they do for the LC - can we expect their eventual 2024 LC bumpers & other exterior accessories will be adaptable for the GX550?
Any other top brands for GX exterior accessories?

Lexus has this on-board air compressor for the GX550. I wouldn't be surprised if ARB had a hand in it. I know it will support up to the 33" tires and hopefully the 35s (y)

Screenshot_20231224_123925_Samsung Internet.jpg

Lexus has this on-board air compressor for the GX550. I wouldn't be surprised if ARB had a hand in it. I know it will support up to the 33" tires and hopefully the 35s (y)

View attachment 197

That's something I would definitely want. I have a VIAIR 400p compressor in my truck and it's saved the day quite a few times. It will handle 35s with no problem.

Amazon product ASIN B000X9B32M

Has anyone been able to extract any information on the 5E-Catback Performance Exhaust option? I have asked around and search by all the methods that I know and have come up empty.

Although I’m happy to see Lexus embrace aftermarket outfitter companies and use their products to offer parts at the dealer backed by warranties, I would still prefer the Lexus oem accessories over mentioned above. I personally have had problems with American suppliers for longevity and build quality. Lexus has their own rock slider, they do not offer another companies rock slider. But for purpose of this conversation let’s imagine there was another option. I would still choose the oem Lexus slider because it will most likely be better

Although I’m happy to see Lexus embrace aftermarket outfitter companies and use their products to offer parts at the dealer backed by warranties, I would still prefer the Lexus oem accessories over mentioned above. I personally have had problems with American suppliers for longevity and build quality. Lexus has their own rock slider, they do not offer another companies rock slider. But for purpose of this conversation let’s imagine there was another option. I would still choose the oem Lexus slider because it will most likely be better
100% correct

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%