Badges

My OT dealer build out sheet list this: Black Emblem with Roof Rack and Rock Rail.. I deleted tHe roof rack and rock rail and kept the black rear badge.

My OT dealer build out sheet list this: Black Emblem with Roof Rack and Rock Rail.. I deleted tHe roof rack and rock rail and kept the black rear badge.
Let me clarify what I mean by badges American car buyers Mike extinction that separates their car from another example Chevrolet Camaro RS or SS as opposed to Ford pick up trucks for raptor. Lightning is a bad thing. What model you have I think Toyota and Lexus drop the ball Over and over state, they are a little beefed off road I have no problem with the luxury luxury plus but 50s are generic unless you had accessories

Let me clarify what I mean by badges American car buyers Mike extinction that separates their car from another example Chevrolet Camaro RS or SS as opposed to Ford pick up trucks for raptor. Lightning is a bad thing. What model you have I think Toyota and Lexus drop the ball Over and over state, they are a little beefed off road I have no problem with the luxury luxury plus but 50s are generic unless you had accessories
Sorry for some of the wording my I pad doesn’t understand me hope you can decipher what I’m trying to say ty

We previously owned a GX460 Premium+ and the higher level trim (Luxury) had one small detail that only owners would know about: the window trim in the rear was silver all the way to the top (!) -- even as Lexus owners, we had no idea of the difference until someone pointed it out -since it doesn't add anything functionally to the vehicle, it's just a visual difference.

Lexus seems to have a tradition of providing small visual differences that only other Lexus owners would notice, or maybe it's a trend currently in cars (for example, the Tesla performance models have red calipers but no "Performance" badging, just a red line under the regular "Dual Motor" badge that comes with every Tesla).

For the Overtrail+ the visual differences are (there could be more, these are the ones I know, as we own a regular Overtrail):
  • Black trim at the bottom of the front windshield / hood base is gloss back, not matte
  • Divider trim between roofline and window pillars is silver instead of black
So if you see a photo of an Overtrail and it has those details, it's the higher-end version. 👍🏽

We previously owned a GX460 Premium+ and the higher level trim (Luxury) had one small detail that only owners would know about: the window trim in the rear was silver all the way to the top (!) -- even as Lexus owners, we had no idea of the difference until someone pointed it out -since it doesn't add anything functionally to the vehicle, it's just a visual difference.

Lexus seems to have a tradition of providing small visual differences that only other Lexus owners would notice, or maybe it's a trend currently in cars (for example, the Tesla performance models have red calipers but no "Performance" badging, just a red line under the regular "Dual Motor" badge that comes with every Tesla).

For the Overtrail+ the visual differences are (there could be more, these are the ones I know, as we own a regular Overtrail):
  • Black trim at the bottom of the front windshield / hood base is gloss back, not matte
  • Divider trim between roofline and window pillars is silver instead of black
So if you see a photo of an Overtrail and it has those details, it's the higher-end version. 👍🏽
Ty for your insight I am humbled

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%