GX550 30 Day Stop Sale?

I am somewhat dumbfounded why there is a hold-up on New GX’s. I’ve had my Premium Plus since May 3rd. I have one minor issue should be resolved when I take it in for my first scheduled service.
That’s what confuses me. If there was an assembly problem, are they just letting it ride for those cars that beat the QC hold?

I had two allocations. One that was on hold at the port and one built last week (after the hold began). I ended up purchasing an LX and releasing the allocation that was on QC hold at the port. My thought is if it really does require dropping the headliner, then I’d rather not have my new care defiled like that. I’m hoping that the vehicle built last week won’t have a hold, but haven’t confirmed.

That’s what confuses me. If there was an assembly problem, are they just letting it ride for those cars that beat the QC hold?

I had two allocations. One that was on hold at the port and one built last week (after the hold began). I ended up purchasing an LX and releasing the allocation that was on QC hold at the port. My thought is if it really does require dropping the headliner, then I’d rather not have my new care defiled like that. I’m hoping that the vehicle built last week won’t have a hold, but haven’t confirmed.
Where or why are you hearing the headliner is being dropped

We should change this thread to 60+day hold. I spoke to several dealers and they really do not know the cause or are not willing to talk. None had any idea when the vehicles would be released from 'hold.'

Where or why are you hearing the headliner is being dropped
Another forum where they were told it was a sunroof seal. No way to know what the real problem is due to Toyota/Lexus silence. So far it’s been said that it is paint, sunroof, and/or traction control updates; who knows what the truth really is.

A lot of people going through the 5/17 hold are mentioning that their GX is at a port or on a boat.

Anybody here get the notice that their vehicle is being held in the distribution center close to Dallas/Fort Worth?
I live in the KC Metro area and "my" OT+ has been in the KCK rail yard since 4/25--20 miles from my home and dealer, and still waiting ...

I truly have no answers left the dealer and my OT+ is still showing 30 day QC which technically only six more days should I be happy or wait for the other shoe to drop hopefully the people in my shoes can enjoy some happiness soon good luck to all
my OT+ is also showing 30 day --- Can we be hopeful?

My vehicle was shipped 1 week ago and is due at the dealership first week of July. As of now it does not have any type of hold on it. At what point in the process due they generally put the hold on them?

My vehicle was shipped 1 week ago and is due at the dealership first week of July. As of now it does not have any type of hold on it. At what point in the process due they generally put the hold on them?
my hold was initiated at the Dallas/Ft. Worth rail center, about to be delivered to my Dallas dealer when it received it's hold

GX550 Poll

• 1. tOny enD

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 2. MJM

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 3. SsgIncognito

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. bfloyd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Let’s Gooo!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 6. Widdlewadder510